What To Do When Spilled Juice On Your Carpet
When juice is spilled on the carpet, it can be difficult to remove. Remove the carpet stain quickly because when it becomes old it sits on the carpet fibers deeply. You can use an easy and effective solution for removing the juice stains. If this stain of juice on the carpet is more stubborn, then you can follow the following tips to clean them. So, by using these tips, you can help Carpet Cleaning Company.
Here are some tips to remove the spilled juice on your carpet:-
1. Remove the extra juice
Use paper towel blotting
- When you notice juice spilling on your carpet, remove the excess juice quickly with the help of a paper towel.
- You can also use a clean cloth to blot the juice on the carpet.
- If there is heavy juice spillage, you can use a wet vacuum cleaner.
- After blotting the juice from the carpet, you can use a spray bottle filled with water. Spray water to moisten it.
2. Treat the juice stain
Use a mixture of dishwashing detergent and water
- Clean spilled juice on your carpet by using a mixture of dishwashing detergent & warm water.
- You can also use a clean paper towel to blot the carpet stain until the excess juice is cleaned.
Use water & paper towel to mist the area
- If you want to clean the juice from the carpet, use spray water in that area once again. No need for blotting this time. To absorb the excess moisture, you can Place a clean paper towel over it, and put a heavy item over it.
3. Deal with the stubborn juice stain
- You can use ammonia to Clean spilled juice on your carpet. Ammonia is the stronger solution that removes all kinds of carpet stains and odors come back. Use a mixture of ammonia & warm water.
- You can also use some white vinegar & water. Put the mixture into a spray bottle, then spray it onto your carpet juice stain.
- Avoid using ammonia mixture on your wool carpet. If you have no idea about the caret fiber, check with the manufacturer.
Sponge the mixture of ammonia into the juice stain
- Dip a sponge into the mixture of ammonia. Press the sponge into the carpet stained area.
- You can also use diluted vinegar on the juice stain or dab it.
Use the blotting method again to remove the juice stain
- After applying the ammonia mixture to your carpet stain, blot the area again with a paper towel. You can repeat the process of blotting until the stain has lifted thoroughly.
Use cold water for rinsing
Once the stain has been cleaned, use a sponge dipped in cold water. Rinse it, and blot the area with a paper towel.
You can Clean spilled juice on your carpet by using the above methods. You can also hire reliable carpet cleaning services to clean the juice stains from your carpet cleaner professional.