Water Desalination Equipment Market Overview, Size, Share | Global Industry Outlook and Statistics, Segmentation and Forecast to 2028
Water Desalination Equipment Market Size – USD 17.69 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 8.9%, Market Trends – Advancements in water desalination equipment
The global water desalination equipment market size is expected to reach USD 34.95 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 8.9% d the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Some key factors driving rapid global water desalination equipment market revenue growth include increasing scarcity of water in countries across the globe, declining freshwater and groundwater, and high cost of transporting fresh water from distant sources to lean areas.
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Get This Report At Discounted Price : https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/4162
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In December 2020, Acciona, S.A. announced that the Saudi publicly-owned Corporation Saline Water Conversion Corporation (SWCC) awarded the company and its partner RTCC the design and construction of the Shuqaiq 1 desalination plant on the Red Sea coast in Saudi Arabia in order to minimize water shortage. Construction of the new desalination plant will cost around USD 384 million, which was awarded to the company. The desalination plant is expected to have a daily capacity of 400,000 m3/day and will be equipped with reverse osmosis technology.
- The water desalination equipment market in Middle East & Africa is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period, attributed to increasing population in many water-stressed areas in the region. Countries in the Middle East are increasingly adopting desalination of sea water in order to obtain high-quality fresh water for human consumption.
- Major players in the market include Acciona, S.A., Veolia Environnement S.A., SUEZ, IDE Technologies, Abengoa, S.A., Ferrovial, S.A., Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction, BIWATER HOLDINGS LIMITED, Xylem Inc., and Aquatech International LLC.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global water desalination equipment market based on source, technology, application, and region:
Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Brackish Water
- River Water
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Multi-Stage Flash (MSF) Distillation
- Reverse Osmosis
- Multi-Effect Distillation (MED)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/water-desalination-equipment-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: http://google.vu/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs