Thinking Whether to Replace The Carpet or Look for a Professional for Carpet Cleaning
We provide best carpet cleaning services without facing any problems.
Carpets will not last forever, even with good care. Mostly carpet cleaning for 10 years with proper care. Good quality of carpet may last for 20 years to 25 years.
Following are Five Reasons That Carpet Cleaning is Preferred Over Carpet Replacement:
- Cost of Carpet: Carpet replacement depends on the quality of carpeting you’re going to put in. This might cost as less as $2.00 per square foot, but can be much higher. up to $100 per square yard. You can expect to pay between $3.00 and $4.00 per square foot.
- Hidden Cost: Other than carpet cost following hidden cost is included:
- Costs for under padding
- Fees for moving furniture
- Charges for removing and disposing of old carpet
- Cutting charges
- Impacting Interior Design: New carpet will drastically affect the look of your rooms, spurring several interior design purchases for matching the new pattern and texture.
- Time Consuming: Choosing a new carpet is a tedious and time consuming task. To choose the right carpet within the budget is a big deal.
- Carpet cleaning is Easier: Hiring professional carpet cleaners for maintaining the floor is much easier than buying and installing new carpet. Experts will recommend that cleaning your carpet at least once a year to stay ahead of the bacteria which congregate in the fabric.
There is a Question That When Should Replace a Carpet?
- Your carpets are looking so worn and discolored that you are considering replacing them?
- Whether you own a home or a business, where foot traffic wears down the carpet. This will leave you with a less than beautiful interior. Deciding between replacement and cleaning will be a hard call.
Whether the Carpet Dirty or Worn Out?
Call a Professional to Know Whether your Carpet is Dirty or Wear Out
Carpets usually experience physical wear over time. Dry soil can act as an abrasive that slowly tears carpet apart. Scheduling periodic carpet cleaning can help any carpet last longer and look better. It can also help avoid early replacement.
Sometimes, however, the wear can be obvious. If you have damaged the fibers to the point where there are bare spots showing, carpet cleaning will not fix that. Replacement is probably going to be necessary for achieving a uniform appearance. If, however, the heavy traffic areas are simply discolored due to dirt and grime build-up, carpet and cleaning will resolve this issue.
The Age of Your Carpet
Another major factor for considering is the age of your carpet. if the carpet is less than 10 years, you will probably benefit from scheduling a professional carpet cleaning service. If your carpet was installed before 20 years it is time to upgrade. If you have really old carpet, cleaning will improve the appearance, but it likely will not provide the result you’re seeking.
The Quality of The Carpet
Another major factor when considering carpet cleaning vs. new carpet. It is the quality of the carpet which was installed. Carpets have a useful life. High quality carpets will last for 15-20 years, sometimes longer. If you will buy cheap polyester carpet, you will not expect much more than a 10 year useful life from that carpet. A quality carpet, however, will look great for many years.
How Do We Bring in Help?
We at Carpet Cleaning in Redland Bay understand how wonderful one feels, when someone saves the amount on replacing a carpet, that is why we make sure your carpet is cleaned thoroughly , all thanks to the expert team we have at work. Let it be a commercial carpet you may seek help for, or residential carpet cleaning you may aim to , we are always happy to serve you.
Previous Article - How to remove urine stain from the carpet?