RecordCast - Record Your Computer Screen without Having to Install Programs
RecordCast is a web-based tool that helps you capture everything on your computer screen easily. Best of all, it’s free, and you don't need to install any programs or drivers on Windows or Mac OS.
Today's technology allows us to save time installing a program and mastering it to record the computer screen. A clear example of technological advancement is RecordCast, a web-based tool that helps you capture everything on your computer screen easily. Best of all, it’s free, and you don't need to install any programs or drivers on Windows or Mac OS.
The benefits that RecordCast gives you are varied. It stands out that it is free and works from a web browser, whatever on Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, or Microsoft Edge. With this web application, you can record, edit, and download with simple steps.
RecordCast offers you several options to record, and it has better compatibility with Google Chrome. The application allows you to record both the full screen, a single window, or a single Chrome tab. In addition, you can select to record with the audio from the microphone together with that of the system or, failing that, both separately.
Steps to record screencast
It's very easy to record your computer screen with RecordCast screen recorder. Here I list 5 simple and quick steps to take everything done perfectly.
- Open the website Recordcast.com on any of you browser.
- Choose a recording mode from the three preset ones it offers:
- Record both the screen and your webcam at the same time;
- Record screen only without any camera.
- Record only with the webcam.
- Choose an audio settings. Here it offers you four options:
- Record yourself from microphone and the system audio simultaneously.
- Record yourself from microphone without any other audio.
- Record system audio without any other audio.
- Record your computer screen with no audio in the screencast.
- Choose recording area. It still offers three options here:
- Record your entire computer screen, including every application, browser tab, and everything on your computer.
- Record a selected application you want to introduce to your listeners.
- Record only a Chrome tab you choose to show everything on that page.
- It is recording now. Here you are able to pause/continue your recording anytime you want. You also have the option to re-record the whole video from beginning. After you think everything you want to show in the video is recorded, click the stop button and end the recording.
Download and edit
Once you stop recording, you can download it or edit the recordings on the same website. Here you can add titles, cut, edit audio, and add backgrounds, all in a very intuitive way. RecordCast offers you a wide selection of preset text font for simple style as well as dynamic style. You can use a mask on your recorded video if you want. When you finish editing your video, the application gives you three export format options: 480p, 720p, and 1080p.
I personally recommend you using RecordCast since it saves the whole process of installing a program to your computer. It is able to record your video conferences or whatever you want for free. Take a look now.