Displaying Refrigerator At Your Showrooms – Customize Everything
Display refrigerators and they are used for display in the display panels of the shopping malls. Find the ideal refrigerator depending on the need and space.
Refrigerators come in different shapes and sizes and there are a lot of different features to choose from. Consumers have to consider their unique needs and the requirements for buying a refrigerator. The requirement specifications would vary for personal refrigerators used at home and those used for commercial purposes. Some refrigerators are used as display refrigerators and they are used for display in the display panels of the shopping malls. It could be for use at home or for commercial use. It is important that you do not get swayed away by seeing any beautiful display refrigerator in shopping malls and stick to your basic need and find the ideal refrigerator depending on the need and the space at home.
Customizing your Refrigerator Display
#1. Top-Freezer Freezer Refrigerators
The decision to buy a refrigerator depends on what type of food would one keep inside the refrigerator. Top-freezer refrigerators are the most economical choice and are easy to maintain and clean as well. These are the ones with the least number of features and are considered to be traditional.
#2. The Bottom Freezer Refrigerators
If you fall for a display refrigerator in a shopping counter with a freezer at the bottom then it is easier for you to reach the shelves which are located at the height of your hand. The bottom freezer refrigerators with French door styles are very expensive.
#3. Mini Refrigerators
Mini refrigerators are ideal for the bedroom or the office. They should not be bought for keeping everyday food items, vegetable and fruits. It is only used for keeping some beverages and chocolates for your children.
#4. Refrigerator with Side-By-Side Door
A display refrigerator with side-by-side door is ideal if someone has a kitchen that is not much wide and does not have much space.
Things to Consider Before Purchasing A Display Refrigerator
#1. Check the Space Availability
- Before buying a display refrigerator one should also keep in mind the space available for them in their kitchen or the area, they want to use to keep their refrigerator.
- Most refrigerators have more than 20 -35% area as unusable space. Refrigerators with freezers at the top have the least amount of unusable area while the side-to-side ones have the most.
#2. Look for the specialized chambers
- Some other refrigerators have specialized chambers or drawers to keep certain things like beverages. Others have inbuilt humidity control and temperature sensors which can food items according to the outside temperature and humidity.
- These refrigerators are ideal if anyone wants to keep food items that require effective cooling like fruits, meats, and vegetables so that they have the same freshness as before.
#3. Consider cooling methods and flexibility
- Now comes one of the most important points. Refrigerators are uniquely built and have many advanced features with a lot of cooling methods. Here it is very important to understand the needs of a particular consumer.
- Such types of display refrigerators are very high in demand and are used in most of the households today. There are the adjusting shelves and with door bins which allow maximum flexibility.
- Some shelves can be split out to move them up or down. If one goes with the feature of inbuilt door bins they can keep bulky items like milk jugs in them.
Before going to a shopping mall and selecting a display refrigerator it is also recommended to have some idea about these features and search on the internet in various available sites. Also, ensure to go through the customer reviews and comments. Besides, one should also check for the power consumption ratings of a refrigerator. All these should help one in selecting the ideal display refrigerator while buying in a shopping mall.